The Auto Care Association on March 22 announced the latest recipients of the prestigious World Class Technician award, in partnership with the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
The two organizations provide this annual recognition to professional technicians who have achieved the extraordinary accomplishment of attaining ASE certification in 22 specific areas during the previous calendar year.
There are an estimated 703,800 technicians in the U.S., with approximately 243,000 holding ASE certification. More than 2,000 technicians have earned the respected status of “World Class Technician” since its inception over 30 years ago.
The class of 2022 World Class Technicians is listed below, including each technician’s company or shop:
- Russell Absolom, General Motors, Pine, CO.
- Jacob Albertson, Saint Cloud, FL
- Conner Anderson, Frisco, TX
- Irfaun Bacchus, Euless, TX
- Mark Bellerose, Sullivan Tire and Auto Service, Manchester, NH
- Tyler Blake, Pride Auto Care, Mead, CO
- Chad Blythe, General Motors, Weston, FL
- Thomas Breshears Jr., Texas State Technical College, Gatesville, TX
- Brian Brownfield, Toyota Motor North America, Plano, TX
- José Campos III, Astech, Portland, TX
- James Cassell, North East, MD
- Nicholas Conner, Simmonson Automotive, Pasco, WA
- Brian Dougherty, Huxley, IA
- Zachery Evans, General Motors, Port St. Lucie, FL
- Charles Ferguson, Columbia, TN
- Brad Hall, Spring Hill, KS
- Richard Heimerl, Enterprise Fleet Management, St. Louis, MO
- Joshua Hernandez Vargas, Toyota of Stockton, Manteca, CA
- Don Kashuba, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
- Howard Kendrick, Dennis Road Automotive, McKinney, TX
- Artin Khachatourian, MMW Auto Repair, Sylmar, CA
- Scott Kohart, General Motors, Troy, MI
- Brian Lacroix, Shaftsbury, VT
- Scott Lewiston, Metamora, MI
- Wesley Luther, VIP Tires & Service, Bangor, ME
- Jason Manfredda, Las Vegas Valley Water District, Pahrump, NV
- Allen Martin, Lead Hill, AR
- Ryan Matt, General Motors, Syracuse, NY